Military and Defense Industry Material Handling and Loading Dock Equipment
The military and defense industry has a unique need for high quality, dependable and safe material handling equipment and loading platforms. From rapidly loading and unloading supplies, to transporting materials in difficult or changing environments and more, there are many specific applications for military and defense material handling equipment.
Copperloy has more than 60 years of direct experience supplying our military customers with the material handling equipment they need to get the job done quickly, safely and consistently — and all of our products are proudly made in the USA.
In particular, we help the military industry by offering the following products:
New and Used Loading Platforms Available
Choose from heavy-duty models, truck and forklift ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, mobile yard ramps, and more loading platforms to get the job done. Every loading platform is available in an array of different sizes and specifications, so there’s always an exact match for your needs and preferences.
You can also be sure you’ll find a perfect fit with your existing equipment or your current facility. Call the factory for available sizes.
Our used loading platforms are certified, so there’s absolutely no risk involved. When you buy a used loading ramp from Copperloy, you can always be confident in our material handling solutions to help you complete any difficult job or solve any unique challenge in the military and defense industry.
Custom Steel Loading Platform | Best in the USA
In the changing Military and defense industry, no loading platform can be a one size fits all product.
In addition to these products, we also have custom steel fabrication capabilities. Our steel fabrication facility has the ability to burn, cut, weld, machine, and paints large steel fabrications all under one roof.
We have a highly-skilled in-house design and engineering team, so everything from raw materials to the finished loading platform and other material handling equipment you’ll be utilizing will be handled by us directly. There’s no limit to the custom material handling equipment that we can help you with.
American Made Loading Platform
Copperloy strives to support the troops with made-in USA products, built to last and keep our soldiers safe no matter what comes their way. Our state-of-the-art facility in Twinsburg, Ohio is one of a kind.
Whether your base of operations is located in an out-of-the-way area in Texas or near a big city in Pennsylvania, Copperloy’s has distribution centers throughout the continental US that can help you find the loading dock equipment you need to increase efficiency and safety.
You’ll get quick and convenient access to loading platforms, portable loading docks, edge-of-dock levelers and other custom-fabricated equipment through our national distribution network.
Features of Copperloy’s State of the Art Portable Loading Docks
- 6″ portable loading dock safety curbs to prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- A mobile loading platform from Copperloy is constructed of electro-forged serrated steel for superior strength. Grating bearing bars are 1-3/4″″ thick. These bars are designed to offer extra durability in the roughest of applications. Bars are spaced 1″ apart to resist clogging of debris and to ensure an all-weather, high-traction running surface.
- Part of making a platform portable is creating easy ways to move it! Lift loops are provided for easy handling and repositioning of the loading platforms with a forklift.
- Steel Platforms come in capacities up to 30,000 pounds and lengths reaching 12 feet. Steel platforms are heavier and require a forklift to move, but have higher capacities. Contact the factory for portable steel platform specifications.
- Handrails can be added to any platform at any length required. Our 42-inch high split handrail is constructed in all steel.
With an in-house engineering team, Copperloy offers tailor-made temporary platforms for any unique problem or specification.
Military and Defense Counts on Copperloy
For over 60 years the experts at Copperloy by JH industry have been showing our support for the troops with our American-made yard ramps and loading platforms.
No matter what industry you’re in, or what your specific needs and challenges are, Copperloy is here to help you get the job done as quickly, efficiently, and effectively as possible. Everything we make is always proudly made in the USA, and we have experience working across dozens of different industries.
Contact us today to learn more about our military and defense material handling equipment. We believe in only the best, especially when it comes to the military and defense industry, and those who serve within it. Call 800-321-4968 to get started with our military and defense material handling solutions.