Where to buy South Dakota Yard Ramps from Copperloy
If you have been searching for rugged, dependable loading dock equipment in South Dakota, then you’ve come to the right place. Copperloy has been an industry leader for more than 60 years and everything we produce is proudly made in the USA. We have experience serving all types of industries and facilities, along with businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Today, Copperloy is proud to be available to customers all across the United States. This includes a presence in South Dakota. Unlike many other manufacturers, you’ll find it convenient and accessible to receive our loading dock equipment. We also offer speedy, affordable shipping.
No matter where you are in South Dakota, from Sioux Falls, to Rapid City, to Pierre, or any corner of the state, our equipment will get the job done for your business.
We produce a great selection of mobile yard ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, and forklift ramps. We also carry all other types of material handling equipment such as dock levelers, dockboards and rail boards, and dock lifts. Copperloy specialize in custom steel manufacturing, so there’s never any challenge too unique or problem too difficult.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile yard ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
Copperloy and our expert team are here to get you the solution and equipment you need. Call our office at 800-321-4968 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you get started with the leading yard ramps in South Dakota, Copperloy.