Yard Ramp in Kansas from Copperloy
Copperloy is an industry leader for the absolute best, highest quality yard ramp and loading dock equipment in Kansas. Everything we produce is proudly made in the USA and we have more than 60 years of experience helping an array of businesses and facilities improve their operations. When you’re ready to become more productive, profitable, efficient, capable, and safer, then it’s time to choose Copperloy.
Find Kansas Loading Ramps for Sale
We have a nationwide network of distribution centers, so whether you’re in Wichita or Topeka, Kansas City or Manhattan, you’ll be able to take advantage of hassle-free, affordable shipping. With our rugged material handling equipment, you’ll see that maintenance needs are minimal and that our dependable gear will hold up to the elements year-round. Whatever you can throw at us, our loading ramps are built to last.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramp and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
For custom-made solutions, Copperloy’s in-house engineering team will come up with something that perfectly matches your unique demands or challenges. We utilize the latest high-tech systems for design and manufacturing, always ready to help you step ahead.
Call Copperloy at 800-321-4968 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions, provide you with more information, and help you get started with the best yard ramps– Copperloy’s.