Which Edge of Dock Leveler is Right for the Job?
Thankfully, Copperloy by JH industries carries both mechanical and hydraulic edge of dock levelers for loading docks. Whether you need the extra assistance of a hydraulic lift or to get the job done with or without a power source, you’re covered when you shop for Copperloy edge of dock levelers. Keep reading to see how we can help with your next project.
Mechanical Edge of Dock Levelers
Enhance productivity and efficiency at your warehouse or facility with Copperloy’s mechanical edge of dock levelers for loading docks. Easy to install and operate, our manual dock levelers are built to be as durable as possible, offering consistent results, the quickest and easiest operation, and very little need for regular maintenance.
Dual-extensions and spring-lift assist aid in proper positioning of your mechanical loading dock leveler. Our edge of dock levelers offer the greatest combination of features and functionality, including:
- Working range of 5 inches +/- the dock level
- Robotic welding for the utmost in quality and consistency
- Dual extension automatic spring lift assist provides easy operation
- Available options include bumper sizes, lip styles and sizes, in-board handle assembly, and more
- Easy operation by pulling back the handle to lift over the dock height, and then pushing to position the lip onto the truck floor
With 12 different models to choose from, Copperloy mechanical edge of dock levelers for loading docks are equipped for 20,000 lb. or 30,000 lb. capacities; 12″ or 14″ projections; and 66″, 72″, 78″ and 84″ widths. We also provide custom in-house engineering and manufacturing, so we can customize the right product to get the job done.
Hydraulic Edge of Dock Levelers for Loading Docks
You can easily convert Copperloy’s edge of dock levelers into hydraulic edge of dock levelers with the addition of a hydraulic power unit. Enhance loading dock productivity, efficiency, while also reducing stress and risk of injury for your employees.
Made of high-quality, durable materials like steel, our hydraulic levelers require minimal maintenance while offering quick and easy everyday operation. Copperloy offers 12 different models to choose from, including:
- Capacities of 20,000 – 30,000 lbs.
- Widths ranging from 66″ to 84″
- Projections of 12” and 14”
Have a unique loading dock? Copperloy’s expert in-house engineering team can custom design and manufacture any hydraulic edge of dock leveler to meet your specific needs and circumstances.
Watch the dock equipment video below to learn more.
- The hydraulic pump, motor and cylinder are housed on a single bracket for easy wall mount installation.
- In the event of a power failure, the cylinder arm can be disconnected from the ramp plate bracket allowing for mechanical operation of the leveler unit.
- Lift assist extension springs remain on our hydraulic edge of dock levelers.
- All Copperloy edge of dock levelers are supplied with an activation handle, which doubles as a safety maintenance strut.
Available Voltage for Hydraulic Lifts:
- 115 volt, single phase (standard)
- 208/220 volt, single phase (available)
- 208/230, three phase (available)
- 460 volt, three phase (available)
Copperloy has the Best Edge of Dock Levelers for Loading Docks in the Industry
Experts trust Copperloy when they need the job done right the first time. Our edge of dock levelers for loading docks allow teams all over the world to up their game and improve their productivity.
Copperloy by JH industries works hard to get you the only edge of dock levers you’ll ever need. Contact our sales team to get the right product for the job.