Find Copperloy Yard Ramps & Equipment in Oregon
Copperloy is the industry leader for high-quality, dependable loading dock and material handling equipment. All of our gear is available across the state of Oregon. Learn more about the products and services we offer and why you should choose Copperloy.
Oregon Loading Dock Equipment & Custom Manufacturing
We have more than 60 years of experience producing the highest quality of material handling equipment for all types of industries. Everything we produce is made in the USA and we’re eager to help American businesses grow and thrive.
With a state of the art 70,000 sq. ft. facility and an expert in-house engineering team, we provide custom fabrication and manufacturing services. We also offer an array of equipment that is sold in various specifications and sizes. This includes our great selection of portable yard ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, truck and forklift ramps, and more. Additional equipment includes edge of dock levelers and dockboards.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- All of our heavy duty yard ramps are constructed of High Strength steel for superior strength. Grating bearing bars are thick for durability in the roughest of applications. Bars are spaced 1″ apart to resist clogging of debris and to ensure al all-weather high traction running surface.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
Thanks to our large distribution centers, it’s easy for you to get your hands on Copperloy gear. With items available in stock, we offer quick, affordable shipping, so whether you’re Portland, Eugene, Bend, or Salem, you’ll save shipping costs. You can trust the durability and ruggedness of our gear in all conditions. No matter how wet and rainy it may get in the Pacific Northwest, our equipment is built to last.
Call our team at 800-321-4968 and we’ll get you started with the yard ramps and other loading dock equipment your business needs.