Walkboard Loading Ramp
How can Walkboards Help Your Operating Needs?
When it comes to walkboards our all-aluminum ramps offer versatility, longevity, and high-quality strength that will meet your most rigorous requirements. Copperloy’s ramps have been designed to make your loading and unloading process faster, and safer.
Our competitively-priced walkboards are offered in a wide selection and offer:
- Capacities of 900 to 1,500 lbs.
- Widths from 26.5 to 37 inches
- Lengths from 6 to 16 feet
- Can work with heights up to 62 inches depending on length
Along with the benefits of:
- All-Aluminum lightweight construction, easy to set in place and portable
- Slip-Resistant Shark Tooth Decking for safer traversal while loading and unloading
- 3.25-inch run-off curbs to keep users safer while loading and unloading
- Rust and Corrosion Resistant for withstanding even the harshest environments
- Available in standard and custom sizes
- Non-Flammable and Non-combustible
- Made in the USA
Regardless of your operating needs and requirements, Copperloy has a variety of specialty ramps to fit your unique circumstance. We have over 70 years of experience and have built our reputation as top manufacture for American-made loading dock equipment and aluminum walkboards for over 70 years, so you can rely on our industry experience to get you the equipment you need. To find the right walkboard or ramp for you, contact Copperloy today, and we can ensure you get the best equipment for you application.
View our specialty ramps videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!