Stablize Parked Trailers For Safe Loading
Trailer Jacks are used for stabilizing and leveling parked trailers, which can be essential for safe loading or unloading. Only one Safety Jack is required to safely support your parked trailer and to protect against landing gear failure. An adjustable screw jack provides safe, secure support when placed under the front of uncoupled semi-trailers.
The strong rolled steel-constructed jack is capable of lifting most trailers and keeps the cargo secure and level on uneven terrain.
- 50,000 lb lifting capacity
- 100,000 lb static capacity
- Height range: 34.5-50 in. standard
- Top Plate: 7.5 in. diameter, ball and socket mounted, 10 degree tilt
- Acme jack screw thread, 2.5 in. diameter, 4-pitch
- 20 in. triangular base
- 8 in. diameter phenolic wheels with delrin bearings
- 115 lb
- Complies with OSHA standards
- Safety sign sold separately