Where to Buy Washington Loading Dock Equipment from Copperloy
Copperloy produces an extensive range of loading dock equipment. For over 60 years we have worked with businesses of all shapes and sizes, across dozens of different industries. You can depend on the high-quality and durability of our equipment, as well as our overall expertise and craftsmanship.
Here, learn more about our material handling equipment and how we can help your business.
- Yard Ramps: Portable yard ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, truck and forklift ramps, and much more. Ramps are available in either steel or aluminum. Many individual models offer different weight capacities, height ranges, widths, and lengths. All of our products are built to last and include various features for safety, productivity, and versatility. Of course, we also offer other types of equipment as well, including edge of dock levelers, dockboards and rail boards, and dock lifts.
- Custom Steel Manufacturing: We’re proud to offer custom steel fabrication and manufacturing via our high-tech, state of the art 70,000 sq. ft. facility. Our expert engineering teams can custom design a specific and unique solution that is up to the challenge you’re facing.
8 Foot Level-Off
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
15 Inch Lip
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
Smooth Side Plates
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
Low End Plate
- Our mobile ramp approach plate is 36″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and proprietary box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
- View our mobile yard ramp videos here and visit us on YouTube for more of our videos!
With a presence in Washington, your business will enjoy low cost, quick shipping and delivery of our equipment. Whether you’re in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, or Bellevue, Copperloy is here for you.
Call Copperloy today at 800-321-4968 and see why we’re the number 1 choice for Washington loading dock equipment and yard ramps.